- Why did Jacob Zuma represent Belarus at the Africa Voluntary Carbon Credits Market Forum in Zimbabwe?
- TotalEnergies’ carbon plantations have “snatched” farmers’ land in the Republic of Congo
- Anatomy of a ‘Nature-Based Solution’: Total oil, 40,000 hectares of disappearing African savannah, Emmanuel Macron, Norwegian and French ‘aid’ to an election-rigging dictator, trees to burn, secret contacts, and dumbstruck conservationists
- This Will Set Africa on Fire: Nnimmo Bassey of Nigeria Blasts Progress of Talks at U.N. Climate Summit
- African tropical mountain forests store 2/3rd more carbon than previously estimated: Study